Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Looking Hot

One more major purchase under our belt.

We finally picked the wood fireplace for the house. I learned so much about fireplaces. If any of you have a obscure question, I probably know the answer.

For a week I have foregone my normal evenings to scour the internet and check out installation instructions to find the stove that is just right.


We are soon to be proud owners of a RSF Opel3 Fireplace. Up to 70,000 BTUs will be pumping through the house just in time for summer. Meanwhile Galen the taper is finishing the sheetrock with a couple electric portable heaters in 20 degree weather.

I am certain some more pictures will be posted. We really haven't made much visible progress but with the sheet rock almost done, we should have something to show you soon.

No comments: